Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting for delivery of a Flair. Ordered on 4th August. Told this week of a build date on 15 October.
Just have to be patient
Great forum. Been viewing for a few weeks. Full of good info and tips. Thanks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Everyone here is really nice and helpful. I am quietly giggling to myself as i think loads of us are getting deliverys in november..... i think the forum will crash with everyone posting pictures and asking questions. Haha me being one of them

·
Registered
735 Posts
My delivery has been pushed back to end October! If I don't get my Cactus before November the fifth - there will be fireworks! :evil:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cactus4us said:
My delivery has been pushed back to end October! If I don't get my Cactus before November the fifth - there will be fireworks! :evil:
That's frustrating for you... :(
All I can say is the wait will be worthwhile in the end...you are going to get a fantastic car that will stand out from the crowd - and if you have to wait a little longer to get it, well.....it's got to be worth it :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree. If I buy a new car I want it to be exactly what I would like to have, of course taking into account the budget limits. Time passes anyway and in the end you will be pleased that the car is built according to your own taste regarding colour, trim, and accessories. So, it's worth waiting :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
The wait is defo worth it!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just signed up on the forum. Ordered my Cactus last Tuesday, and expect to pick it up on 6th October. 1.6 BlueHDI in Shark Grey Metallic.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Is that from dealers stock? Chopperfixer

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Cactus4us.

It's not at the dealers, but was in the stock that they have access to. It's a standard Flair model with no options, which is, I think, why it's available so quickly.

Defo looking forward to getting it. I'm a gadget person, so the touch screen and digital instrument screen are right up my street.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I should have done it that way :(

·
Registered
316 Posts
That's a bit of a blow. I was one of the lucky ones and only waited 3 months. The car is a popular one all over Europe and some parts of Asia. I have heard that Citroen are going to market in Australia too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cactus4us, it's nearly October already!! Once we get into the tenth month, you'll find those weeks go really fast - I found that when I was 8 weeks away from delivery...It seemed ages to wait but in fact it went really quickly :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I ordered in June. Mine too has now been pushed to end of October. I've gone from Early September delivery, to Late September, to Early October, to Mid October and now I'm late October. But it'll be worth the wait.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts