Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have just ordered a Cactus on personal lease.

Gone for the Feel [82] in White.

Two weeks to wait and hope that my Audi A2 holds on until then.

Anyone with a similar model, what real world mileage are you getting? And is there anything in particular I need to know??

Thanks in advance,

Mitesh

Registered
Congratulations - it will be more enjoyable finding out what you " need to know" as you drive your Cactus ;)
Btw be careful when lifting wiper arms :(

Registered
Miteshthanki said:
Hi all,

Have just ordered a Cactus on personal lease.

Gone for the Feel [82] in White.

Two weeks to wait and hope that my Audi A2 holds on until then.

Anyone with a similar model, what real world mileage are you getting? And is there anything in particular I need to know??

Thanks in advance,

Mitesh
I also have the 82 version on a manual box. I've only clocked 600 miles till now. I was getting around 38mpg and recently it seems that my mileage has gone up to the low 40's. Where I live we have quite a bit of traffic so you get a better idea.

Not sure yet, its still early days... but I think mine will eventually settle to around 44mpg, and IF I lived in a different place with no traffic I will get around 48mpg.

In a couple of weeks I will have a clearer picture of what MPG I am getting. When the weather gets warmer and I start using the A/C that will be a different story all together.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all :)

Champing at the bit to get behind the wheel. I think it's going to be a long two weeks, just hoping my Audi A2 holds on for a little bit longer. Don't think I'll be getting the same mph from the cactus (have been getting 62mpg from the 1.4TDI) but I'm very much looking forward to the softer ride.

Registered
Two weeks...that's quick, typical lead time seems to be more like four months. I ordered mine on 4th Nov and I will be collecting it this week. Decided to wait one week for the '16' plate.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm leasing and was offered a Feel [82] in pearlescent white for 拢131 per month with 3 months upfront on an 18 month lease @ 15k miles pa. Too good to turn down. All being well, will look at the Flair [110] at the end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.