Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Conception 18 June 2015 :D

Registered
I am still in the morning sickness very early stages :eek:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now somewhere between Villaverde and me :D
Did someone say they could track the boat?

Registered
I think you have waited to long now.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes l'm expecting a Cactus and a Cactus duck ;)

Registered
I have been following your comments since you came on the forum. I hope you get a definite date soon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Mark :) My Cactus has been manufactured, so it's down to transportation. Transporter, Ship, Transporter- dealer thinks it will be with them within two weeks :)

Registered
I got mine in January after a 3 months wait. It was just pure luck said the dealer as I got it delivered exactly to the day of ordering.

Registered
Cactus4us said:
Yes l'm expecting a Cactus and a Cactus duck ;)
Yeah I saw someone driving a cactus in some review in Germany I think it was and they had a cactus duck - first a model car then a duck are us in the UK badly done to

Any of our European friends on here get any freebies with their Cactus ?

Registered
Sorry to hear that you guys are still waiting. I told my local dealership that I wanted to drive away within two weeks and they (John Grose Ipswich) told me they had a good supply of pre-configured diesel flairs, I could choose from almost any colour combo and I collected it 9 days after the test drive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.