Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a C4 Cactus 1.2L 82Hk petrol. I'm looking for a complete list on the difference tasks that should be carried out on the different service check inspections.
ie.:
KM 75.000 = oil filter, air filter + X + Y
KM 100.000 = oil filter, air filter, X + Z

I'm capable of some of the tasks, so if I one every three year can save the mechanics bill it would be appreciated :)

Kind regards

·
Registered
62 Posts
Its worth having a look in your service book - if it does not give the info I contacted Citroen support and after giving them details of my particular car they sent me a PDF sheet with all the operations and mileages at which they should be performed. Both my car - DS4 - and my wifes - DS3 - had no information although older cars do have it. I think they want to mystify what the main dealers actually do. My wifes last DS service said 'low mileage service' but didn't give a clue as to what had been done. My daughters Cactus just had a stamp saying it had been serviced, not a clue as to what had been done. I service my own car so know exactly what has been done and it will stay that way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Managed to get Citroën Denmark to send the requested service-operations and mileages. It's uploaded if anyone need it, although it's in danish 😅

Font Screenshot Number Rectangle Document

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking in the Maintenance booklet for my 2019 Cactus, there is everything on Anti Corrosion checking. But nothing on Service intervals, which I have just found on line is 12 months/ 12000miles whichever comes first.
I agree with correspondents who bewail the lack of simple info! Which is more important, a few rust patches or a clapped out mechanical bit? I suppose all manufactures prefer to provide loads of irrelevant stuff to keep the H and S grey suits happy not just Citroen.
Anyway I shall go and find out why the spanner has appeared for a 3 year old 16000 mile car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts