Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking through the Cactus accessories booklet and it lists Locking Wheel bolts. I was under the impression that the Cactus came with these as standard. Am I wrong? :eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank Keith. I hope they are not another item that they have dropped from the specifications.

·
Registered
472 Posts
My 110 came complete with locking wheel bolts. Possibly the Touch bottom spec steels won't

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cactusjack said:
My 110 came complete with locking wheel bolts. Possibly the Touch bottom spec steels won't
They are listed in the Accessories brochure as "Locking Alloys wheel bolt kit". I'm just hoping that if and when I eventually get my Cactus that it has not been dropped along with the glovebox USB socket and the Jukebox. :?

·
Registered
316 Posts
It's only the touch, any Citroen with alloy wheels comes with a locking nut.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi.

The vehicle should come with the locking wheel nuts, it part of the UK spec and assists in lowering the insurance rating .

Have known them to on the odd occasion turn up without them, this should be spotted at PDI

If not mention it to the dealer and request that they supply them as a " build shortage "

Any vehicle ordered for the UK market needs to have this option added by Citroen when they order on the factory, like everything in life occasionally this gets omitted.

Manturian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts