Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the long(ish) term owners think of their cactus - still enjoying it, novelty worn off yet - any thing you don't like

·
Registered
472 Posts
Had ours since Jan and I love everything about it, always puts a smile on my face. The only thing I've had to do is put air in tyres once and initialise. :lol:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cactusjack said:
Had ours since Jan and I love everything about it, always puts a smile on my face. The only thing I've had to do is put air in tyres once and initialise. :lol:
That is great to know - thank you for replying :cool:

·
Registered
130 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Just wondering what the long(ish) term owners think of their cactus - still enjoying it, novelty worn off yet - any thing you don't like
Had our's since 30 Oct. 2014, and just love it :D never been so fresh after a long trip in a car. Just have to put air in the tire's and petrol in the tank, drive, love it <3 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Had ours since January 2015. Still love it. Still puts a smile on my face and still makes me happy to come back to it in a car park. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Had ours since beginning of January, no problems at all haven't even had to out air in the tyres :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ah we've put air in our cactus tyres as we've been on a few long journeys! Always check them and pump them up when the car is loaded. :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone as really we all may be excited and enthusiastic when we get a 'New' car but its the long term owners who can tell us like it really is and from what I see so far it looks GOOD :)

So have many people been on long journeys with their car - OK on motorway - comfy etc ?

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yep fine on motorway. Seats nice and comfy (we have the Diesel engine with habana pack seats). Lots of oomph when you need it and getting 70mpg in a car loaded with suitcases is not to be sniffed at! :lol:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Yep fine on motorway. Seats nice and comfy (we have the Diesel engine with habana pack seats). Lots of oomph when you need it and getting 70mpg in a car loaded with suitcases is not to be sniffed at! :lol:
Brilliant - the diesel is what we will be getting, like I have said before we had no choice it was offered to us at a great price just pleased it was the all black one we would have picked. Its the hdi blue 1.6 100 diesel

What is the habana seats ?

·
Registered
644 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Mrsstuzilla said:
Brilliant - the diesel is what we will be getting, like I have said before we had no choice it was offered to us at a great price just pleased it was the all black one we would have picked. Its the hdi blue 1.6 100 diesel

What is the habana seats ?
Yes it's the blue hdi 100 diesel. Really nice engine. Much smoother than the 1.9 seat we had before. We would have gone for the 1.2 diesel turbo if we had chosen ourselves but this was an ex demo and a great deal.

Habana seats are one of the upgrades. We have brown and black seats which coordinate with the brown bumps.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's a fabulous car...definitely the best car I've had, and actually has character (which I think is rare these days for new cars) The ride is superb, exceptionally smooth, and it handles very well. You won't be disappointed! :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cloud9 said:
It's a fabulous car...definitely the best car I've had, and actually has character (which I think is rare these days for new cars) The ride is superb, exceptionally smooth, and it handles very well. You won't be disappointed! :)
Brilliant - thanks - even more excited now :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have had mine since 23rd January 2015, I love the car. I have been on many long journeys and it is so comfortable even in the back seats. A slight problem with the Radio other than air in the tyres. Sport Red and Black Bumps E Hdi 92 ETG6.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mark said:
I have had mine since 23rd January 2015, I love the car. I have been on many long journeys and it is so comfortable even in the back seats. A slight problem with the Radio other than air in the tyres. Sport Red and Black Bumps E Hdi 92 ETG6.
what issues did you have?

good to know about the long journeys being comfortable as i do a few in the year

·
Registered
316 Posts
I had some problems with the Radio jumping in and out channels. 2 of the guys helped me on the forum and the problem is now sorted out.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Cymro said:
any of the long term owners had to top up the adBlue tank yet?
We got ours in Jan and they topped up the tank before we collected it and again in sept when it had its first service. The urea light has never come on.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the replies - good to know people are still enjoying their cars long after the novelty has worn off

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi
Had mine January done 5K no issue's other than sometimes the screen takes a time to respond but I do love driving it
and I find the 1.2 turbo to be a great engine so flexible plenty of go and average 55-60 mpg.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts