Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car needs a name and I'm in debate over the cars sex .. I think male while my partner thinks female ... Help

·
Registered
92 Posts
What colour is it ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Definitely male. Cactus. Think cactus plant. Mine will definitely be male :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nah it's male but it could be a female at a push. I think mine will end up with a male French name. And I do think (nice) cars should be named. They are so much more than a boat :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
As a former 2cv owner everyone I knew had a name. Usually feminine. Some cars do have souls.

·
Registered
40 Posts
We have got a Cactus and a C1 (both bought at the same time - we are official Citroen fanboys/girls) :D

Cactus Is 'Rowett' and the c1 is 'Stan'.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Motozulu said:
We have got a Cactus and a C1 (both bought at the same time - we are official Citroen fanboys/girls) :D

I like how the C1 gets a boring sounding basic name "Stan" and the Cactus has a more exotic "Rowett" :D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ours is called, " Ami " after the Citroen Ami 8 we had years ago.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Judging by the reaction of friends and family we think Marmite is appropriate. However, it hasn't arrived yet so that might change
I've been told that the car will be leaving the factory this week.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Flairplayer said:
Judging by the reaction of friends and family we think Marmite is appropriate. However, it hasn't arrived yet so that might change
I've been told that the car will be leaving the factory this week.
Yeah I had that but more from another forum I am a member of (photography) my family mostly liked it :cool:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the car is black on black.... from the front I think it looks quite aggressive ( male) but all other angles not .. But yes I think all cars have a soul/character .. Its part of the family now and I probably spend more time with it than anyone.. ;)

I cant call it Stan.. my cycle is called Stan .. ( When I Bought it I told my partner is was a Boardman which she thought meant Stan Boardman ) ..

·
Registered
735 Posts
Male Cacti have roof bars, female Cacti don't :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
JohnYoung said:
Motozulu said:

I like how the C1 gets a boring sounding basic name "Stan" and the Cactus has a more exotic "Rowett" :D
It just seems to suit perfectly. I love our Stan by the way - it's like a big bug or beetle to look at :D but Rowett is a class act - and that name suits too.

We are very, very, sad. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts