Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having Issues with connecting the music player from IPhone 6 or Samsung. The phone connects ok, but the music/ usb function is all greyed out.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Have you tried it with Bluetooth? Also what is the media format you are trying to play?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The phones are paired. The telephone works ok, but not playing anything off iPhone Or Spotify via Bluetooth or USB. The formats on Spotify should work.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sometimes this happens to me too. Just turn bluetooth off and on or unplug/ plug usb that should work.

·
Registered
709 Posts
A fundamental characteristic of USB interfaces and Bluetooth is that both ends have to electronically recognise the other end and agree to talk to each other before proceeding with data interchange.
The various standards and protocols for these interfaces are updated every now and then, and it seems quite common for problems to arise, frequently when the phone software is updated...

Have you followed the suggestions at the following apple support web site ?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203412

·
Registered
265 Posts
I only use mine via Bluetooth and I know that frequently when streaming via Amazon Music that nothing will come out of the speakers despite it being connected and the play bar on the phone moving along, and also the current song showing up in the Cactus display. I can FFWD & REV tracks on the phone and on the console and it'll change tracks but nothing plays.

Its at that point I say "$%&k it" and listen to the radio.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a new Cactus and also am having issues with streaming Spotify. The phone pairs ok, I switch source to Bluetooth , the song I'm playing in spotify appears but not sound comes out. Has anyone found out a solution for this?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Have you followed the user handbook instruction sequence for telephone connection?

There is an option to select/deselect audio streaming via Bluetooth which has to be set.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts