1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Enchanté ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I took the liberty of finding you an image to pimp your start screen with (in light of recent events):

Your welcome!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Gss said:
I took the liberty of finding you an image to pimp your start screen with (in light of recent events):

Your welcome!
:cool: exactly what I had in mind

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I waited 14 weeks for mine but it was so worth the wait. Brilliant car fun to drive have done 1000 miles in ten days. Averaging 60mpg which is great for me as I am heavy footed !!! Only slight disappointment was no start stop but apparently not fitted on diesel models at mo due to some problems they have had.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sounds good, annoying regarding the S/S (ours wont have it either) - The 1.2 82ps non turbo, drove OK but not as good as the 110 which is what we would have gone for given the choice given the amount of miles we do. Unfortunately it wasn't available on the cheap lease deal we went for.

·
Registered
101 Posts
LesleyD81 said:
Only slight disappointment was no start stop but apparently not fitted on diesel models at mo due to some problems they have had.
Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. Did you order a S&S motor and didn't get one? Generally or just your exact car?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apparently all new diesel models don't have S and S. I read on here somewhere, after trying to find it on mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just looked again, mine is a business lease and this maybe why no S S. I didn't specify on order and to be fair not convinced of benefit. Had it on my ds3 and couldn't say it improved fuel economy. Don't experience many traffic jams in Cumbria so not an issue for me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are you sure of that ord is it just a rumour? Because that would have a drastic impact on diesel economy. And that would have impact on taxes here in Denmark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts