Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me if the mix n match dash&interior is free or do you have to pay for having say black/grey seats and grey dash?....a think that my sales guy might not be telling me the truth on a lot of things :? also does anyone know if there is a boot liner for the car as he says not or can you buy one for it :?: could be a case of cancelling it if he's telling porkies and starting again coz I have made the mistake of not going for a glass roof.....he said it would make my payments higher each month by quite some more....starting to regret this motor now :x

G

·
It depends what model you are getting. The Touch only comes in Grey Micra Cloth. The Feel you get a few options and The Flair more options but the Grey Micra Cloth is the only no cost option. You cannot mix and match different interior trim levels.
This is the no cost option Grey Micra

As for the boot liner, I've ordered one and it is on the Cactus accessory list
£ 33.52*
LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT TRAY
Ref. 1610921180

Your best bet is to go to the Citroen car configurator to see for yourself.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I know just what you mean. When I saw the Flair model, I purposely asked if the roof, spare wheel came as standard and salesman said yes. Everything you see here comes with the Flair as standard. A week later I had a funny feeling about it and checked, no thats extra he said so phoned Citroen to amend the order. The same went for the spare wheel. When I saw another salesman he did say that there had been some confusion with what came with the models and what doesn't. The boot tray by the way is a piece of very flimsy neoprene type stuff which wouldn't take much to pierce.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The official cactus boot liner is made of neoprene? That's no good, won't last long with my dogs. I've seen eBay have a nice looking plastic one with a bit of a lip that looks flush in the boot, with a lining for around, or just under that price. Might go in that direction as opposed to the official one.

I get the feeling Citroën were so focused on getting this car out there and into the open that they neglected to really brief their reps on the car itself. I mean remember the mood lighting quandary? Now on the other hand, go inquire about a ds. You'll get info and spec till the last screw. Cactus? Not so much. We do not regret our decision (thus far, we are still waiting for it to be built and delivered, after a delay, according to my rep) but it was a little embarrassing that we went in the garage, knowing much, much more about the car than the rep who sold us it. Infact, they weren't planning on selling the cactus at all. After a month of waiting for info, we were told it would have to be a specific factory build as they would not be bringing any examples in, so we flew in blind and took a few months of Internet searching, reviews, forums and spotting one in the wild to make our decision. Now our rep wants to take photos and promote the cactus here using ours as an example... Which is why I've milked the garage for whatever I could get. Lol.

·
Registered
472 Posts
We were shown an official tray at the garage for the same reason ( our little dog ). It would be chew heaven for a dog and decided straight away it was not up to the job, its very much a cosmetic thing to keep things off the boot carpet.

G

·
As stated the boot tray is certainly not suitable for dogs or anything really heavy but quite adequate for shopping e.t.c and perhaps should be called a boot tidy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts