Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am a proud new owner of a Cactus blueHDI moonlight version. I am a newbie in citroen as well. My pros and cons after a few hundrends kms are:

+ Awesome look
+ Panoramic roof is great
+ Very spacious
+ Nice handling and braking with the rear discs
+ Smooth engine with full of torque
+ SMEG's system is great for using it as a navigator, listening music or synchronizing it with the mobile phone

- The interior quality should be better
- Stop/start system is not permantly deactivated. SS is not useful for stop/starts less than 5 secs
- Although SMEG system is cool, it is extremely slow for browsing and in USB stick mp3 and photos indexing (any tip or hack for boost it?)

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
That's the same as ours! We love it too and are first time Citroen owners as well.

Only advice would be not to bother browsing photos on it. If you've got them on your phone or iPad or whatever you don't really need them in the car. Have never found it too bad changing music although it does take longer than I'm comfortable with if I'm driving. I tend to keep the screen on the ventilation setting as those are the ones I need to change more.

The only thing I don't like is the sat nav system. Just seems so unintuituve compared to the Tom Tom.

Happy motoring!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts