Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last week I must've seen 7-8 cactii around Boston and Peterborough. They must be catching on now, in the 1st year I could drive 500 miles or more without spotting one. Think its took awhile but they're certainly growing. :D

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
cactusjack said:
In the last week I must've seen 7-8 cactii around Boston and Peterborough. They must be catching on now, in the 1st year I could drive 500 miles or more without spotting one. Think its took awhile but they're certainly growing. :D
Yeah I have noticed this to - at first we were like WOW - there's a cactus

Not its

Ohh look another cactus.......

Certainly becoming more popular :cool:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Was only having this conversation with Mrs BR only last night!

Sat waiting to pull out of a roundabout we saw four in around 30seconds!

·
Registered
262 Posts
BristolRich said:
Was only having this conversation with Mrs BR only last night!

Sat waiting to pull out of a roundabout we saw four in around 30seconds!
Reminds me of a few years back when I was driving a green C5, met a colleague at a services close to where we were going for a meeting, as I knew where we were going suggested that he follow me. Drove out and onto a roundabout in between three other almost identical green C5s! We all chose different exits, poor driver of the one he followed must have been wondering what was up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Took my son to swimming, (Hatch End) there was another Cactus in the car park, a jelly red one, my friend who drives a battered Astra with scratches and scrapes down the doors was waxing lyrical about my Cactus, and that the airbumps are an inspired design feature.
Watch this space, we will see more cars with similar features to Citroen's airbump technology, I'm sure, in the coming years

·
Registered
92 Posts
I agree. I saw two on the drive home from work yesterday and I saw another one today. That's more in two days than I usually see in a month. Haven't seen a jelly red one yet but I have seen a blue lagoon !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts