Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question Please

Has anyone on this forum purchased the Multicity Connect USB stick... if so would appreciate comment.

We would have liked eTouch but have been offered a car without it and I bet it would be impossible to retrofit

·
Registered
62 Posts
Avoid like the plague!!!!! must be the most over priced Sloooowwwww piece of tech ever. It is so limited. only have if offered free as an extra goody. The best way is to just use a smart phone if you have one and "tether" it to the car and use it that way, still very slow when using the touch screen though. Pretty sure it cant be retrofitted though. worth asking though. I have the flair edition and the satnav provides most of the info that the Multicity gives. ie petrol stations roadworks etc. in fact so much info I have turned a lot of it off to make the map clearer. As a another point, was pleased to see that the satnav came with all the European maps on it and not just the UK ones, wasn't expecting that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you adinet for sound advice That is £500 saved ( £299 plus £109 per second and third years) Comms with vehicles is still pedestrian... Had you said it was marvelous and quick I would have been tempted to have ordered one.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It is definitely not worth the asking price of £299 the £109 a year would have better included in the price. I wonder how many they will sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts