Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since having my Cactus, today is the first time that I have driven in murky weather conditions, where I would normally turn the dipped headlights on. However, when I did this, the speedo and touch screen virtually disappeared. Obviously I realise that this is a night time setting, and I realise that the car does have daytime running lights, but that is only on the front. Bearing in mind that the reason for using lights in poor driving condition is so that you can more easily be seen by other drivers. So what is the general consensus on this. Do you switch on, or just settle for the front LED's?

Registered
Do you have auto lights? And if so tried?

Registered
I have auto lights and the dipped beam comes on in rain or low light. It does not affect the display at all. Check your settings for the screen brightness - there may be a 'dusk' setting somewhere...

Check the handbook - the panel dimmer operates only when side lamps are lit. It looks like your brightness has been set very low...

P128 in my Owners" Handbook.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dadioglasgow said:
I have auto lights and the dipped beam comes on in rain or low light. It does not affect the display at all. Check your settings for the screen brightness - there may be a 'dusk' setting somewhere...

Check the handbook - the panel dimmer operates only when side lamps are lit. It looks like your brightness has been set very low...

P128 in my Owners" Handbook.
Sorted :D. The brightness was set to minimum.
I love this forum. Thanks :D :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Pretty sure the back lights don't come on when the daylight running lights are on? Would be good if they did!
No they don't. The daytime running lights are on all the time. (When the ignition is on)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts