Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my 1.6 HDi Flair in Black.... No special options folks, but it's all I could have on the staff lease scheme....

Done a 1000 miles in 3 weeks so far, enjoying the drive. Plans to remove the roof bars and see whether I can get hold of some of the black alloys for retro fit. Saying that it's only going to work and back for 12 months so I can't go mad on it :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
:twisted: Very manly, lol. Thanks for helping on my order dates :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't think you can remove the roof bars. Even if you could it would leave holes in the roof panel. We ordered ours without the bars and there are no fitting points to see as the bodyshell is different.

·
Registered
40 Posts
While the black alloys look nice on the black Cactus - I prefer the silver - nice contrast IMO.
Also, I thought the black alloys looked really sporty, which is fair enough, but it isn't a sporty car and I am a bit wary of trying to dress a sheep like a wolf.

Just my own opinion, of course. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Having said what I said above though Stevie, the more I look at your 'stealthed' cactus with no roof bars, the more I like it - it's a grower!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.