Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my black Cactus finally after four months of waiting at the end of July. Now, there is over 3000 km driving behind. So far, I'm very satisfied with this.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Like mine - minus the roof bars and red bits. Got it last month and have done about 1000 miles. I love it, it's been a while since a car made me smile!

View attachment 54

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
I seem to have to have a four month wait too :( Is there a shortage of Obsidian? ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Have you got a delivery date for your car yet?.

·
Registered
328 Posts
This is a great colour combo! I have the same coming, but without the roof bars. My wife has already Christened it Blactus, Citroen should pay her royalties for that, it sounds like a special edition!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Considering this black - red colour combo, I have ordered another set of black wheels with red stripes for winter tyres that we need in Finland. I can post a picture when they have been installed. I think they add nice details to this colour theme.

·
Registered
116 Posts
That looks really cool... ;)

There's something about this car that makes it stand out whatever the colour combination...I haven't seen one yet that has made me go "yeuck"!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Even this one? :twisted:

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
Cactus4us said:
Even this one? :twisted:
Hmmmm....okay, that's just a waste of a good car! :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now continuing the black - red theme in wheels

·
Registered
735 Posts
Janne said:
Now continuing the black - red theme in wheels
Excellent and excellent background :D
Almost twins, just have to have all back wheels with a red circle ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes, it will be interesting to see how is to drive Cactus in snow and on icy roads. I would expect it to be OK since Cactus coped surprisingly well in a winter test of a Finnish car magazine. There were 17 cars in the test and only the cars in a higher prize category like Mercedes Benz C, VW Passat, BMW 2 series, and Ford Mondeo were ranked better in winter conditions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts