Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Cactus has arrived... Here it is! Olive Brown, pack Havana, black Airbumps. The wheels were painted with Plastidip. First mods: Ring 4200K bulbs, licence plate with white bulbs as well. It looks great, doesn´t it???

·
Registered
62 Posts
Nice color and pics. Still waiting for my delivery date.

·
Registered
25 Posts
do them alloys only come on the flair coz they are better than the ones I am getting on mine......but then the sales guy is a bit of a walter mitty!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congratulations: One question please on the Left Hand Drive model is the Vanity Mirror on the Drivers Sun Visor or on the Passengers side . I ask this because of the moan from my Passenger (wife) is she has no mirror. If it is on the Drivers side then a LHD visor would work for RHD passengers and Vice Vera.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mandatrix said:
Congratulations: One question please on the Left Hand Drive model is the Vanity Mirror on the Drivers Sun Visor or on the Passengers side . I ask this because of the moan from my Passenger (wife) is she has no mirror. If it is on the Drivers side then a LHD visor would work for RHD passengers and Vice Vera.
No, it's the same... no vanity mirror for the passenger! They did it that way because of the roof airbag.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts