Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting since October my car should be here this week, due to utter incompetence by salesman his boss has taken over. Car should be here wednesday but since NO paperwork has been done I wont get car till saturday. Final settlement figure for current car needs to be posted so might take 7 days longer!!! The guy who sold me the car is off on holiday this week so its only cause I got p***ed off waiting and I called them or there would be a car arriving with no completed paperwork done at all. Salesman going to get a terrible report if I get a sales survey. Cant decide wether I am excited or raging :?

Registered
Deep breaths required ;)

Registered
Hopefully a nice Christmas present or a dead car salesman.

Registered
Mark said:
Hopefully a nice Christmas present or a dead car salesman.
There could be a number of salesmen missing Christmas. I rang mine and threatened to cancel. He assured me that my car is leaving the factory in Madrid today and will be here next week. I'm convinced he just told me that to avoid a cancellation.

Anybody know how long it takes from factory to dealer. Do they come by road or sea?

Registered
Combination of sea and road , should be less than 2 weeks but then once at the dealers they have to faff around for a few days :(

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not getting the car till next week, I am furious. Salesman was supposed to call me back in an hour this morning turned into 2 and half hours. Cheeky git even had the nerve to tell me he got caught up with a customer. This may i point out is the same salesman who never got my paperwork done in the first place. I am furious. He then had the bright idea of me collecting the car later on thursday after work about 7pm as they are open late........ GREAT IDEA, WHEN ITS TOO DARK TO SEE WHAT THE HECK I AM DOING

Registered
I think someone with a torch will inspecting their Cactus very thoroughly making sure they're open very late :( :evil:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dont understand how the pdi could not have been done when the car got delivered to dealership. Think i may go to see it tomorrow when i go to sign paperwork. Lol may take a torch anyway

Registered
Don't finalise the paperwork until you have had an opportunity for a thorough inspection.

Good luck and enjoy. Drive safely.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Apart from obvious dents and scratches what should i look for?

Registered
My dealer pointed out the add-on's, sun roof, spare wheel & tools, colour and internal trim were easy to spot!! I took the spec with me and ran through that so I didn't forget anything in the excitement. Also look for low mileage, mine had 7 miles on the clock, it shouldn't be much more than that if it is factory fresh and delivered by lorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts