Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Enjoy ;)

Registered
You can bring it to Copenhagen to show me when I get there in 2 weeks for 3 days.

Registered
You can bring it to Copenhagen to show me when I get there in 2 weeks for 3 days.

Registered
I like the new wheel design. No vans in the UK as yet.

Registered
look nice :D

Registered
I think the van thing may be a tax dodge to get around the extreme tax they have to pay on new cars in Denmark, I don't think the UK will get them (although the UK used to have a similar law in the fifties and Morris used to sell a Minor Van with an optional 'seat kit' for you to turn it into an estate which saved a huge amount of money). Nothing new under the sun :)

Registered
It's those wheels again...have to say they compliment the car, and I wonder if they will be on 2016 Cacti in the UK? :)

Registered
Rattlegun said:
I don't think the UK will get them (although the UK used to have a similar law in the fifties and Morris used to sell a Minor Van with an optional 'seat kit' for you to turn it into an estate which saved a huge amount of money). Nothing new under the sun :)
Same with the Mini Vans too...

The Mk 1 Citroen C4 Coupe was also sold as a Van in Ireland (and elsewhere) but never made it over into the UK. The conversion was pretty much the same as the Cactus - whip out the rear seats, black out rear windows, bit of carpet, sell in solid colours only...job jobbed.

Registered
I've got a mini van with rear seat conversion (Restall) I think the conversion is from.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts