Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a way to delete individual destinations from the list please i cannot find anything in manual?

·
Registered
43 Posts
gilera said:
Does anyone know of a way to delete individual destinations from the list please i cannot find anything in manual?
Try saving them to contacts, using the disk icon, then delete them through the phone contact list.

·
Registered
265 Posts
If you do a search you will find a topic already on this. Here is a quick copy of one of the replies:

Keith said:
geefouroyx said:
We know that the memory of destinations is allegedly 200 places, what I would like to do is delete the places from the listing that I am not going to visit again, has anybody managed to do this? The handbook is sadly lacking of info in this department... Glad of any help. Catcus (I have a dyslexic wife! her version) is 15 plate Diesel Flair with grey body with black bumps and black/silver wheels mirrors. geefouroyx West Midlands
If you got to Settings the cogs at the top right hand of screen, go to the next page, go to System Setting, at the bottom click Delete Data, there you can delete last information entered, that will delete all destinations on the sat nav. Don't forget after ticking the box press delete and confirm.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Trouble is with that method by'delete data' it says the last piece of information will be deleted. This actually deletes ALL your destinations rather than just the odd destinations you no longer require.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I already appreciate you can delete all, what i am after is the deletion of individual ones. It looks like it is not possible unless someone can come up with a method.

·
Registered
472 Posts
gilera said:
Thanks I already appreciate you can delete all, what i am after is the deletion of individual ones. It looks like it is not possible unless someone can come up with a method.
Exactly, I don't recall this has ever been sorted, its a pain in the neck, its ok having a huge list but whats the point in hanging onto them.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Very strange for a French car not to let you delete your mistress's address from the recent destinations!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need help :lol: can't delete or put any new destinations in only had the Cac since Friday and feel like kicking it :x

·
Registered
273 Posts
AmandaC said:
I need help :lol: can't delete or put any new destinations in only had the Cac since Friday and feel like kicking it :x
Don't kick it! I will be ok. :) for new destination; press enter destination; then in the 'city' field put the postcode or town name; then press 'navigate to' then select 'fastest' or whatever; then press 'ok'.
Sorted.

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts