Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I wonder if any of you have any idea of how long transit takes from Madrid to the UK?
I ordered my Cactus Obsedian Black, 110 Flair, at the end of January and was advised it would be here by the first week of March.

The dealer has been pretty awful, with all contact instigated by me I'm afraid, so not the best experience. The last contact I had from them was an email with not so much as a hello I must add, with what looked like text boxes cut and copied with what appeared to be 'in transit 14th March'. My revised collection date is tomorrow, but again, after contacting the dealer I've had no response so I wonder if any of you know whether by any miracle it seems feasible my car will be ready to collect tomorrow?

Thanks!

Registered
You must be miles away from the dealer? Another day is only 24 hours :D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's only 20 mins down the road so not a problem getting there.

I'm just a little disappointed with the service/communication, or rather the lack of.

The guy I dealt with originally was great and gave me regular updates. Everything then went quiet for about 3 weeks so I called in, but wasn't able to speak to anyone, then a week later received an email to inform me the guy had left.

I'm on annual leave this week and have my little ones at home, one of whom has chicken pox, so it would be nice to be forewarned if I'm to collect tomorrow so I can arrange care for the kids and etc.

I emailed first thing this morning.....I wait with baited breath!

Registered
"my little ones at home, one of whom has chicken pox"
Got his/her own Airbumps then ;)

Registered
I think if it was me Id ring up and ask to speak to the manager, explain nicely the situation and if you get nowhere, give him both barrels - but that's just me. I'm a constant source of worry and embarrassment to my wife if I start to get wound up by poor service :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He does indeed....very itchy airbumps at that lol!

I'm a source of embarrassment to my long suffering partner too! I'm about ready to blow a gasket to be honest. :x

Registered
Are you sure that it was at number 5? I saw one at number 7 maybe 8.
Don't worry your cactus will arrive soon. And you'll enjoy it a lot. trust me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
deeppurple said:
Are you sure that it was at number 5? I saw one at number 7 maybe 8.
Don't worry your cactus will arrive soon. And you'll enjoy it a lot. trust me.
:lol: Yes it will, and I've no doubt I'll enjoy, thank you :D Still no response from the dealer so it won't be tomorrow :cry:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts