Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Blacktus arrived today. The missus loves it. Although having issues playing music from her phone to the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats. Beautiful car!

Please explain: is it something British that some half of your countrymen mention the opinion of the lady-of-the-house, pretending that opinion (evidently) takes precedence over their own? Why can't she decide about her car and the guy about his? Or the two at least have an equal say in things concerning the Cactuus?

Sorry for this rather blunt reaction. Dutch, that explains all. Male-female equality should not evolve into dominance of either sex ...

·
Registered
344 Posts
That explains why Holland is one of our favourite places.(except Kalverstraat in a monsoon). She bought a Panda I bought a Cactus.
Its the one place we would both move to!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers! But I have no idea what you are on about! Her car, so her opinion matters more. She ignored everyone of my suggestions for the specs and colour!

·
Registered
265 Posts
The woman of the house must be obeyed - or at least she must think she is being obeyed! Otherwise dinner goes in the dog.

·
Registered
348 Posts
That's the trick, make it seem like it's her decision. Then you can't get blamed.

Good colour choice by the way, I (I mean the wife) went for the silver wheels though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts