Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I've just ordered a Cactus as my new company car:

Flair, Puretech 110 S&S, Deep Purple Metallic, Stone Grey Airbump, Black Leather, Cloth & Purple trim, 17" Black Alloys, Panoramic Sunroof, Connect Box, City Par Packk, Gloss Black 'grey' Rear Insert, Spacesaver Spare

I had to stop myself adding red or white trims :p

Can't wait to hit the road in July ^^

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was in two minds about adding the red bits but thought they looked a bit OTT with the grey airbump. I thought the white bits looked too feminine :p

Hoping the interior purple trim with the grey accents will reflect the exterior...

Oh, and I've got the Airbump boot liner and rubber mats. rawr!

·
Registered
348 Posts
I just bought a Citroen airbump boot liner. Have to say that it looks worth about £2 and I paid £35 delivered :cry: Hope it's tougher than it looks otherwise I'll have to shell out for a 3rd party one as my fishing tackle, when wet & muddy, can create a mess :roll:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, I suspect a significant profit on both liner and mats :p

Out of interest, I noticed while reading the Owner's Manual (PDF download) that there are Heated Seats... I don't recall seeing that as a standard OR optional extra...?

·
Registered
328 Posts
ChuckstarUK said:
Yes, I suspect a significant profit on both liner and mats :p

Out of interest, I noticed while reading the Owner's Manual (PDF download) that there are Heated Seats... I don't recall seeing that as a standard OR optional extra...?
I have a flair, no heated seats for me

·
Registered
472 Posts
Or me, I think its depends on country, but not sure.

·
Registered
735 Posts
UK not cold enough so not an option :(
ChuckstarUK has got every other one ;)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
ChuckstarUK said:
I was in two minds about adding the red bits but thought they looked a bit OTT with the grey airbump. I thought the white bits looked too feminine :p

Hoping the interior purple trim with the grey accents will reflect the exterior...

Oh, and I've got the Airbump boot liner and rubber mats. rawr!
The purple looks really nice and you are right the red would not go with the purple but the white would look nice and not feminine at all

But whatever you choose it will still look really nice. The purple was the next choice colour for us.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I did initially have the white trim but with the black Airbump. When I flipped to the grey Airbump the white looked a bit odd. IMHO.

The all black stealth Cactus with Red trim was my second choice. LOL

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
ChuckstarUK said:
Yeah, I did initially have the white trim but with the black Airbump. When I flipped to the grey Airbump the white looked a bit odd. IMHO.

The all black stealth Cactus with Red trim was my second choice. LOL
Great minds eh.........

But yes actually now I think about it white trim with grey airbumps would look a bit weird........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts