Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car

Hello Everyone. I am very pleased to soon become a new owner of a Blue lagoon Cactus. After a disastrous MOT on my old Renault Scenic I sourced this one in an afternoon. I didn't have any particular idea of a colour I wanted but now I am pleased the best deal happened to be this car. Not new but at around 4k 'nearly new' . I work overseas and not in UK now so my wife will have all the pleasure picking up the car, above is the dealer photo.

The site is really helpful.
Just one question, I understand the lack of roll down rear windows is a weight saving measure but has any other owners had negativity in regard to this feature???

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
MRPete said:
Just one question, I understand the lack of roll down rear windows is a weight saving measure but has any other owners had negativity in regard to this feature???
I doubt many would realise they weren't electric unless they either owned a Cactus or were sitting inside one. I would think that any that want to buy a Cactus will know about this "feature" and its either a deal breaker or not. Personally Id rather have the electric windows at the rear and suffer the few grams extra weight they must add, but I can live with the pop outs without any concerns. I rarely travel with my kids in the back and hopefully they'll both pass their tests soon so even less after that, and I also made sure I got the climate control in case in Summer it gets too hot back there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for your reply...

I had similar thoughts when I first saw the car. It was a surprise at first but I liked the style so much it wasn't a deal breaker. The cactus is the only car in the many we have had that my wife actually likes the look of. Hope she likes driving it....im not back till July so will have to wait till then.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
MRPete said:
View attachment 688

Hello Everyone. I am very pleased to soon become a new owner of a lagoon Blue Cactus. After a disastrous MOT on my old Renault Scenic I sourced this one in an afternoon. I didn't have any particular idea of a colour I wanted but now I am pleased the best deal happened to be this car. Not new but at around 4k 'nearly new' . I work overseas and not in UK now so my wife will have all the pleasure picking up the car, above is the dealer photo.

The site is really helpful.
Well done on the new car..... very striking :cool:

Regarding the windows I have just been on a 588 mile trip in the cactus and on the way back my daughter who had a bad stomach (Girl things) opened the window on the motorway. When we first got the car I thought it would be great for this as it would not produce the buffeting sound of normal windows and I was totally right. You could feel the fresh air but no wind noise and only the sound of cars going past - Brilliant !!!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Think of the Cactus as a Coupe with excellent access to the rear seats ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts