Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm Nathan from Wigan. Got an estimated delivery date of late March for my new Cactus and cannot wait.
Its my first ever car since passing my test and I have got the 1.2 flair 5dr automatic in sport red with cloth/leather pack, multi city connect, etouch emergency assistance system, panaromic sunroof and city park pack :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered the beginning of December, looking forward to getting it hopefully first week in March. I have ordered a White Flair, red mirrors, (a bit of colour on a Cactus) blueHDi 100. I've had a few new cars, the Cactus is the first to get really excited about.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mine got pushed back for about 3-4 weeks too, don't worry too much about it, it's the norm with all cactus orders. On a positive note, my rep said the facttory is at full steam building orders to keep wait to a minimum.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So 2 to 3 months is more likely to be nearer 4 months now huh?! Be interesting to have a poll of order to delivery times ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ordered ours on the 28th of January - not had much news yet other than it should be built early this month - time will tell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts