Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I picked up my new Cactus Flair 1.6 HDI 4 days ago. I am still trying to learn all the things it can do! It feels really easy to drive and reminds me a bit of the freewheeling feel my old BX had some time ago. It does this stop start thing at traffic lights which I found very disconcerting at first as I thought it had stalled but when you get used to it its not too bad. I know it can be turned off but the manual is 300 pages long!!! So far I have only seen two other Cactus ( Cacti ?) (Cactuses ??) on the road. A red one and a purple one. Mine is Yellow. They had a black one in the garage getting ready to go out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I picked up my silver cactus 1.6 HDI on the 20th December, and it turned out to be best Christmas present ever! I love it.
What I love is it turns so many heads when you drive it, as there don't seem to many in my area of the Black country.
After driving a Renault scenic for 3 year driving my cactus is pure pleasure. I also had problems though with the stop/start and also thought I was stalling it, and it has now been turned off.The only thing on a minus side for me personally is on my model is I have no rear speakers, but that's no real hardship as I would be told to turn sound down anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.