Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I picked up my new Cactus Flair 1.6 HDI 4 days ago. I am still trying to learn all the things it can do! It feels really easy to drive and reminds me a bit of the freewheeling feel my old BX had some time ago. It does this stop start thing at traffic lights which I found very disconcerting at first as I thought it had stalled but when you get used to it its not too bad. I know it can be turned off but the manual is 300 pages long!!! So far I have only seen two other Cactus ( Cacti ?) (Cactuses ??) on the road. A red one and a purple one. Mine is Yellow. They had a black one in the garage getting ready to go out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I picked up my silver cactus 1.6 HDI on the 20th December, and it turned out to be best Christmas present ever! I love it.
What I love is it turns so many heads when you drive it, as there don't seem to many in my area of the Black country.
After driving a Renault scenic for 3 year driving my cactus is pure pleasure. I also had problems though with the stop/start and also thought I was stalling it, and it has now been turned off.The only thing on a minus side for me personally is on my model is I have no rear speakers, but that's no real hardship as I would be told to turn sound down anyway.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Welcome to the forums both of you, glad to see some are getting theirs now. Make sure you pop back on to let us know how you're finding it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts