Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have a 62 plate C3 Picasso 115HDI Exclusive. Just been to dealer today to test a Cactus Blue HDi 100. Like it very much. Looking at Pearl White Flair with Black Leather upgrade City Park Pack. Would also like space saver spare wheel.
Any idea of dealer discounts that might be available. Any info would be a great help.

Attachments

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Hi and welcome along to the forums.

I'm sure I read somewhere about the discounts available, let me see if I can dig that out for you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rob. Yes I had same info yesterday from dealer. Order now placed and in Citroens hands. Thanks for the response. I will update forum as things go on.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
You can save over a grand with drive the deal; Head to Drivethedeal.com and select Citroen and C4 Cactus from the drop-down menus to see the full range of deals available.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Actually I see you've already ordered, congratulations! What spec did you go for in the end, any changes to above?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did yes the 3 cylinder petrol and the HD100 diesel . I ordered the latter as I do around 18k per year.

·
Administrator
196 Posts
What did you think of the 3 Cylinder petrol?

If you didn't do that many miles would you have went for that instead?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The 3 cylinder petrol was very good. My choice was based on high mileage. Just had a delivery date. Second week November.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts