Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm John originally from Dartford now living in Dalyan SW Turkey.

Just ordered a C4 Cactus 1.2 Feel auto in Deep Purple.

Looking forward to taking delivery the first week in December.

:)

·
Administrator
196 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forums :)

I hope the next few weeks pass quick for you! Have you had a test drive or anything yet? Any options or different coloured airbumps ordered?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't get to have a test drive as the local garage (40 miles from me) had tried to get a test car in four times and they were sold before they got here. Just hoping the ETG gearbox is ok am sure I will suss out how to get the best out of it.

Am having parking sensors fitted but the list of options available is far less than that in the UK. We only get the 82bhp engine no option to get the more powerful petrol.

Have gone for standard black airbumps and the standard anthracite wheels as I think they will fit the car better. Will post photos when we get it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Been given a date of either the 7th or 12th December for my car, hopefully it will be the former. ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car has been delayed supposedly by the one day strike in Greece last thursday which affected transport planning :( on the upside the dealer is giving me a courtesy car from the 8th till I get my new car.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A few more weeks yet :( car not due in the country till the 16th so not at the dealers till the 23rd.

Due to the crazy road tax laws here in Turkey where the road tax can only run from either 1st
Jan or 1st July have decided not to pick up the car till the 2nd Jan otherwise we only get a week of road tax paid for.

As citroen in turkey have decided to put the price up as well and even though we ordered at the original price we are still liable to pay the increased price it is not a lot but still a pain. We thought we may as well delay the collection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.