Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am taking delivery of a red Flair BlueHDi 100 S&S manual with leather seats and City Park in a couple of weeks. I am buying the demonstrator I test drove. I get a quicker delivery and the discount...... I also test drove the C4 at that time and was surprised as to how much a better drivers car the Cactus is.

This should be more fun than the C3 Picasso I currently have. I had three Xsara Picassos on the trot and miss them still!

The Cactus will compliment my 1931 Austin Seven and 1965 Austin Healey Sprite.

Thanks Roly

Registered
Congratulations ;) I'm sure your Cactus will provide further enjoyment of the ancient and modern :)

Registered
Mothy said:
Hello

I am taking delivery of a red Flair BlueHDi 100 S&S manual with leather seats and City Park in a couple of weeks. I am buying the demonstrator I test drove. I get a quicker delivery and the discount...... I also test drove the C4 at that time and was surprised as to how much a better drivers car the Cactus is.

This should be more fun than the C3 Picasso I currently have. I had three Xsara Picassos on the trot and miss them still!

The Cactus will compliment my 1931 Austin Seven and 1965 Austin Healey Sprite.

Thanks Roly
You got some classy motors there - I am sure the Cactus will add its own bit of style to the club

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Collected my car today. Delighted with it and it seems even better then when I test drove it. Thanks to the information supplied on this forum my iTunes music is playing and I have the speed camera update applied.

Roly

Registered
Mothy said:
Collected my car today. Delighted with it and it seems even better then when I test drove it. Thanks to the information supplied on this forum my iTunes music is playing and I have the speed camera update applied.

Roly
We still love driving ours..... Great fun and we had ours about 5 months

1 - 5 of 5 Posts