Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i'm waiting to get the call to pick up my new motor, hopefully in a couple of weeks. Can anybody tell me if the spare from my c3 which is a 16" rim with 185x65xr15 will fit the cactus, thanks Steve

·
Registered
644 Posts
Not sure about the wheel exactly but depends on the model you've ordered as to whether it will fit in the wheel well in the boot. The blue hdi only fits a space saver spare due to the ad blue tank under the boot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ty Claire that rules that idea out, Citroen dealership wants £275 for space saver and tool kit, maybe I could look on ebay, thanks Steve

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you have ordered it already without delivery yet it is £75-00 for the spare wheel and kit. Some dealers offer it for £125-00 after the sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks Mark, I have seen some on ebay for about £90+, the dealer is going to try and sort something out. I have been told I should get my car at the end of next week, I bought it on Monday, Feel blue hdi 100 s/s manual, but from what I have been reading on here it looks like it could be longer

·
Registered
626 Posts
sagittaman said:
Can anybody tell me if the spare from my c3 which is a 16" rim with 185x65xr15 will fit the cactus, thanks Steve
Dont know...but you need to be careful. If the wheel tyre sizes are the same it doesnt necessarily mean the offset is - how far forward/back the hub of the wheel is from the centre line of the wheel. This is important as the wheel may foul the brake calipers.

[EDIT] I'd say not...

Model: C3 02 on
Offset: 15 to 27

Model: C4 04 on
Offset: 25 to 30

Model: DS3
Offset 22-24

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.