Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my C4 Cactus, Feel, Black, blue HDi 100, ordered it last Monday 21/09/2015, only took 7 days to land at the garage. Chuffed to bits with it, first diesel I have owned.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Thats incredibly quick, could be a cancelled order due to the diesel engine fiasco. Noticed yesterday lots of other car manufacturers under investigation over emmisions cheating, Citroen being one of them, hope yours is not the case, very surprised you went for your first diesel after all the publicity over emmisions the last couple of years though.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
cactusjack said:
Thats incredibly quick, could be a cancelled order due to the diesel engine fiasco. Noticed yesterday lots of other car manufacturers under investigation over emmisions cheating, Citroen being one of them, hope yours is not the case, very surprised you went for your first diesel after all the publicity over emmisions the last couple of years though.
I never heard Citroen was under investigation ??

This car was offered to us at a BIG discount as the garage said they knew of one in stock and they wanted the sale for end of month figures so we had to buy before October

·
Registered
472 Posts
There's a surprise, even VW are offering big discounts on their diesels

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
So the only reason they are having these discounts on the Cactus is because of the emissions scandal ??

where is this info about Citroen being in the scandal I cannot see anything on Google - it just shows VW and its brands like Audi etc :?:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when I inquired about a 110 petrol there was only 3 in the country, with the diesel I was told approx. 2 week, but it came from Stockholm within 7 days, I then had a couple of things added and picked it up 3 days later, i'm really chuffed with it much better than the c3 I had

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got £2,800 towards my deposit, plus 3 years parts n labour warranty, 3 years free servicing, free inside and out coatings, a full tank of fuel, free mot's for 10 years ( as if ) so I went for the diesel

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
sagittaman said:
I got £2,800 towards my deposit, plus 3 years parts n labour warranty, 3 years free servicing, free inside and out coatings, a full tank of fuel, free mot's for 10 years ( as if ) so I went for the diesel
Sounds good to me......

We got a flair 100 diesel for the same price as the feel so we were happy

With 3 years warranty etc but I don't think servicing is included as they mentioned the monthly payment thing for service which we will sort proper when we pick it up

·
Registered
313 Posts
Interesting..I bought mine just before the VW scandal broke and was told that the Cactus was factory order (3 month wait) in the UK and not much in the way of discounts due to the popularity of them. I bought the C4 sister car on a deal I was more than happy with and took delivery 5 days later. Also a diesel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts