Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,everyone,took a diesel Cactus out for a test drive on Sunday and was really impressed.Was looking at a Kia Soul connect plus but the Cactus is just so smart looking and unique.Hopefully will have one in the next 2 to 3 months.... :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Keith,i was thinking of a feel Hdi 100 model,cant really afford the flair model.I have heard good reviews about the petrol 110 engine but not driven one so not really sure.I drive a diesel at the moment and I like the torque.
Which one do you have and are you happy with it?

G

·
I have ordered a Flair 82 ETG with panoramic sunroof, spare wheel and parking pack. I had a phone call from the dealer yesterday to say it was off of production and hopefully will be ready for me to pick up early April. It seems more real now having had the phone call.

Obviously I test drove an 82 ETG and was pleasantly surprised how nippy it was as I was not sure it would be powerful enough.

I'm sure as with any car the Cactus won't be perfect but as you say if the reviews are anything to go by I won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds very nice Keith.April will soon be here.Think I will have another test drive in a petrol 110ps model just to see what it feels like against the Diesel engine.

G

·
Going by the numerous test reports I read and there were many I think the 110 petrol was the preferential engine of all, as it is turbo assisted it has quite a bit of oomph. If it wasn't for wanting a auto for health reasons that is the one I would have gone for.

As you said take a test drive, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My Citroen mechanic told me if I don't plan to drive more than 30k kilometers a year go better with petrol. Great to drive by the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts