Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ooooh so excited, just ordered my first ever citroen. Ordered 82 flair in lagoon blue. I am going to stand out a mile. Hope I have made the right decision. Delivery not till November i bet it drags in. :eek:

Registered
You will ;) You have :) and it does :(

Registered
Great choice on the colour!...hoping to take delivery of mine end of this week. I was on holiday last week in Cornwall and spotted a Blue Lagoon Feel in the car park at Tintagel. It was a bit grubby, but the colour really stood out and made me glad I've ordered it :)
I'm also glad this time to get the colour I ordered - 2 years ago when I ordered my DS3 I put the order through for Belle Ile blue, and then a couple of weeks later was informed by the dealer that the colour had been discontinued....so changed the order to Ruby, only to find after taking delivery that the Blue had been reinstated... :evil:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got 2 very mucky dogs so pricing boot liners, not that many purse friendly ones available as its still a new model. Might save my pennies in a jar and go for boot buddy. Not quute decided yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i dont have kids and i would rather have mucky dogs than grubby kids. You have made me giggle haven't heard heebie jeebies in ages x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts