Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning the heater refused to blow hot air, instead it was ice cold. in the afternoon everything worked again as expected. Very odd. I'm visiting the garage today.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm curious what the garage come up with :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have found that if you leave the setting on Auto you get no heat but if you press the buttons on the right with the arrows showing the air direction then you get lots of heat. Also you can make the fan blow more or less. When it warms up I turn it back to Auto and A/C off.

·
Registered
10 Posts
In the mornings when I first use my Cactus and the climate is set to auto, no air at all is blown into the car until the engine warms up, this can take 3 or 4 minutes, a little longer on a cold day. When the engine reaches temperature the fans come on and warm air is blown into the car from all vents. In the afternoon when the temperature is higher, at least here in Spain, the hot air comes on more quickly. So it just maybe a clever way of stopping us being blasted with cold air at the start. However, if your car continues to send out no air or cold even once the engine is up to temperature, then I guess you do have a problem. Hope this isn't the case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts