Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am taking my cactus back :lol: I thought this was going to be an exclusive car with not many around. Saw one yesterday and two today within 20 min

Good cars though........

Not had so much enjoyment from a car in a long time :cool:

I noticed today that the music (which is great) sounds better from the jukebox than it does from the radio. Seems richer from the jukebox

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Saw another 3 today on the way back from Durham.... it was funny at one point went past one on other side of road at lights and my wife shouts "There's one" I looked over and the women in the cactus (red) was staring at us

·
Registered
316 Posts
Still don't very many Cacti here in Manchester. I thought I would when I got mine in January.

·
Registered
57 Posts
driving through chester le street the other day in mine, black one coming towards me and then noticed in my rear view mirror a purple one with black roof rails and door mirrors. mine is purple with white roof rails and door mirrors. still not seen one the same as mine apart from the one on Emmerdale, whoops I've just admitted to watching Emmerdale. they're becoming as common as muck. maybe we need to start telling people interested, that these cars are rubbish. my wife drives a fiat panda 4x4 cross and they're even rarer and that's what she loves about it.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wil said:
driving through chester le street the other day in mine, black one coming towards me and then noticed in my rear view mirror a purple one with black roof rails and door mirrors. mine is purple with white roof rails and door mirrors. still not seen one the same as mine apart from the one on Emmerdale, whoops I've just admitted to watching Emmerdale. they're becoming as common as muck. maybe we need to start telling people interested, that these cars are rubbish. my wife drives a fiat panda 4x4 cross and they're even rarer and that's what she loves about it.
Ohhh Chester-Le-Street eh and you saw a black one.... I have a black one and live about 10 miles from there :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I also live about 10 miles from ch-le-st and I still await the delivery of mine. Been near to changing my mind and buying something else but on paper nothing comes close so patience for the time being.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm not going to whinge about my 19 week wait anymore as everyone seems to have or had a wait of sorts :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.