Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the car back in last week to get the mud flaps fitted and small paint chip fixed. Over the weekend I noticed what looked like a greasy mark on the bonnet - turned out it was a flat spot on the paint. Looked like someone had scratched it then in a panic tried, very unsuccessfully, to polish it out. Just for good measure there was also about a 10inch scratch a few inches below. I hadn't washed the car yet so knew it wasn't me. To be fair to the dealer they said they would get it sorted, which they did this morning.

Now to add insult to injury I picked the car up & went to the local supermarket but when I got home noticed what I thought was white polish left on the rear bumper behind the wheel...but no it's not. When it was parked some idiot has scraped the car when entering/exiting the next space. It's left scuffs on the plastic wheel arch, and on the painted bit a two inch scratch down to the primer and lots of other scratches too and of course they didn't think to leave a number. So back to the dealer I went and hope that next week the guy they used to remove the paint chip can work his magic on this. :cry:

·
Registered
725 Posts
That is really annoying. People these days just don't give a shit for other people's property

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The2ems said:
That is really annoying. People these days just don't give a shit for other people's property
Seems to be becoming the norm in this country I'm afraid...you work hard to buy something nice and then something like this happens.

Mrsstuzilla said:
Oh no that's horrible! I'd be livid. Hope the dealer can sort it out for you again. :)
Thanks, she seemed to be pretty confident they can. Failing that though it'll probably have to be an insurance job. :(

·
Registered
316 Posts
Someone hit my car in a Country Park a few weeks ago and didn't let me know. It cost me over a £1000 to have it fixed.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ouch! Must have done quite a bit a damage I guess for £1000.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.