Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... said my dealer yesterday :(

Registered
xS9 lol cant behave, i have ants in my pants. Its a pretty big deal for me getting a new car. I am just praying mine doesnt blow up in the meantime. What consists in fancy options? I have ordered blue flair with spare wheel as my only extra.

Registered
Ha! Really? Maybe best giving them a ring and double checking what's available on physical pull off.

When I got mine September 1st, there were tons of 1.6 HDi Flairs in the common colours with no options available to pull off.

Registered
I placed my order in Ipswich on Saturday and was told earlier that it will be ready to collect either this coming Saturday or Monday. I guess it depends on your wish list, and the stock levels in your part of the country. Being a sales rep with a car allowance I knew I wanted the diesel, preferences for Flair with panoramic roof and dark colours and left the rest up to them. So now I can look forward to all black, roof rails deleted and black alloys, just like another car I have been admiring on this page. Except it will have red mirrors and decals ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.