Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got my Cactus ordered today, 110 Flair in hello yellow, black airbumps with white mirrors and white Cactus insert, standard alloys. Very much looking forward to taking delivery but looking at a 12 week wait :shock:

Having had a browse on this forun and elsewere it does seem like Citroen seem to like swapping and changing specs at the drop of a hat, nothing major but it is a little disconcerting that you are not 100% sure what will turn up!
For instance I've heard alot about the rear disc brakes, right now the Cactus brochure states disc and drums across the range with only the 110 and diesel getting front ventilated discs. The 110 I saw at the dealers (15 plate) have discs all round!

Anybody with a recently delivered 110 have drums on the rear?

Not a biggy but it seems the location of the Jack ect are located under the seat in some cars and in the boot in others and some get a space saver and some a full size steel??

Again anybody know if this has now been standardised?

Is it definitley rear parking camera and sensors on the flair? The Citroen website seems to be a bit confusing and slightly ambiguous.

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Our 110 has discs all round, as far as I'm aware thats because its a more powerfull engine, and it needs more braking power to stop it than the lower end engines.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Yes it's camera at the rear and sensors at the front although the front sensors are pretty hit and miss. It detects my house when it is 10 feet away sometimes and totally ignores it at others! The rear camera is brilliant tho. Can't fault it. We have discs all round on a blue hdi flair and they are excellent.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just looking forward to taking delivery but need to forget about it for a while as the wait is a long one!

There's going to be a colour clash on our drive when the Cactus comes as my wifes car is a yellow Volvo C30, funnily enough Volvo yellow is called "hello" too! We like yellow quirky cars :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts