Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bonjour from Hertfordshire UK

So I have had confirmation of the order of my next mode of transport....
A shark grey flair, black bumps, black 17" wheels, black leather interior, sunroof (wifes specification) and, for show, a red cactus flash (but not the red wing mirrors, that would just be ott! ;))

As you can see I went all macho on its frugal, little arse (I drive a 4ltr Disco at the moment)

so for now, the waiting game... they say mid/late March! Watch this space!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Petrol...with the rocking horse ETG gearbox! (hope I made the right choice, a little buyers remorse, maybe should have gone diesel?)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was on the fence about manual or auto, but I bit the bullet and went manual...But that was my preference. I'm sure you'll be fine with your choice. There is a thread on here about the etg box, and the consensus is that as long as you don't expect dsg like gear changes and you drive normally, it's perfect acceptable!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Still waiting for my cactus. Ordered October, dealer reckons mid Feb. Delayed from mid Jan. Tapenade gray, black alloy, dune bumps red flash, flair manual 110. Due to popularity in Europe delivery times are getting longer . hope yours gets there on time.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and was told it would be here mid to end of February, I'm practically in Spain, so I'm really hoping that it gets here by then. Dealer advised us to buy the car outright so there was more leverage to pressure them into a quick delivery

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up.. Seems like the Etg may not be too bad then...
Lead time is going to drag!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol indeed it is Rooster, but not letting the Discovery go just yet, the saving in fuel on my commute alone is paying for the Cactus!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.