Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got our cactus today and very happy.... the garage actually got carried away with the red strip on the back but I actually like it more

Really nice to drive - just need to fathom out how to turn the radio off :?

Registered
The go faster stripes will compensate for not being the petrol 110 ;)

G

There is no actual on/off switch you just have to push the knob on the bottom left ot the main display which mutes it. Just push it again to get the volume on again.

This doesn't affect sat nav e.t.c.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Keith - good to know. I like how these cars have the manual built in to look at - very clever

So does the display always take about a minute to start up ?

Registered
I think my logo is better than your logo ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sjoiner said:
Love the black and red look. Very Secret Service & MIB. Can you explain how the three stripes came about?
Thank you - I would have also liked the black wheels but not an option for this particular car (great offer)

I asked for the red wing mirrors and a red strip at the rear as you see on others BUT the graphics guy at the garage made a mistake and did the three strips. But we really like it and makes it unique

Registered
JohnYoung said:
Got our cactus today and very happy.... the garage actually got carried away with the red strip on the back but I actually like it more

Very nice John!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Blactus said:
JohnYoung said:

Very nice John!
Thank you - and a shot of the front

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mrsstuzilla said:
Complete with grille leaf accessory! :lol:
Yeah to right took me ages to stick that in the right place......... :lol:

Just need a wing mirror spider now :cool:

Registered
Never saw three stripes on a cactus before, the one stripe is a plastic strip where as those look to be painted on. Maybe there is a golden ticket hidden under the seat or somewhere ... :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.