Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the option in a hot,sunny country, i am in Spain and i wonder what is like in those conditions?
Such as how does air con cope, is it a nuisance to passengers in the rear ( Sun in eyes) etc. What reduction in head clearance?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Slight reduction in headroom...I'm 6' and just about ok in the back...as far as sun, we don't have it as hot as you guys, but citroen say it's cooler inside than a dark painted roof, and with the warm week we had here the week before last, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised that a day parked in the sun hadn't made my interior (shark grey with sunroof) as warm as my colleagues red ford Ka.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It is awesome and we love our sunroof - you may lose some headroom but it just makes it so much more spacious - fellow forumites in spain and turkey have said that it was fine in the heat - personally we can't wait for the sun x

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm trying to decide about sunroof.

In C4 Picasso I quite often had sunroof covered/closed because it wasn't pleasant for passengers to sit on rear seats in full sun. Often no one asked to open it, so it was mostly closed. Now in Cactus it is always open.

Is the type of glass the same as in C4 Picasso? 2010 version had regular tinted glass I think.

Is it comfortable to use in full sun for passengers in Cactus?

Did anyone tried to cover it because passengers (kids) back complained etc? Or maybe no one never complained :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.