Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm Hubert from Malta and ordered an e-HDI EGC Shine (equivalent to UK Flair) here a couple of weeks ago. It's a Tapenade Grey with Dune airbumps, chrome wheels, white mirrors, lettering and roof rails, a city pack and a glass roof.

The Maltese market is the same as the UK's RHD, same lights etc. (Commonwealth country for all ye Brits here)

I was just informed after calling Citroen UK that the e-HDi EGC model will be given the Cull in April, and my car is supposed to be May production. The Maltese dealer is yet to confirm and is checking on it.

By deduction, this means that there could be the chance that the car won't be produced. Even if so, I don't want a car which will have depreciated even more before leaving the forecourt as the engine would have been replaced / discounted even before mine is produced.

It seems that as yet, a replacement (most probably fit with the Blue HDi engine with the auto gearbox like a Peugeot 308) has not been confirmed. Do any of you guys here know anything? I'm getting a little bit worried and angry :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi humbert from Spain,

I goy my cactus hdi etg a couple of weeks ago and as far as I now, there are no plans to change the engines or anything. At least here in Spain, they introduced a more powerful diesel engine (110 hp) but thats all.

Br,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts