Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, yes I know why on earth would you want too? But being a bit of a geek and wanting too see what it looks like. The photo display option is actually quite good for showing off to ones passenger's (Not the wife though!!) . one or two points though. The USB ports seem too be a little fussy as to the type of USB stick used. Don't seem to like cruiser type sticks or any of the sticks that use encryption but nice cheap ones seem OK. Also bit fussy about resolution . high res from our fairly decent bridge camera are a no no! But any pics from my phone camera are OK. Another thing is that that car will only read pics realtime from the stick, you cannot download onto internal memory. This means that if you have a USB stick with pics on it plugged in a USB socket (flair edition glovebox socket) you cannot then plug your phone in the other USB port to charge without getting an error message. Does look good having a nice pic of ones car as the default pic on the tablet though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
will only work if formatted in fat 32, ntfs will not work. You would have thought it would work with the ntfs given that it's not exactly new.

maybe an update.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To answer the queries, yep def format the stick for FAT32 (Same as for transferring mp3 music files). I found that the larger resolution photo's of our dedicated camera would not load due to the image size being too large. My phone is an HTC1 Mini (first generation). Generally the picture file size is around 1.5 to 2.0Megs and these all loaded fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.