Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally our day to collect has arrived and shes a beaut! Pearlescent white 82 puretec, stop and start ETG, black airbumps with panoramic sunroof.

We collected at 11am and I have been driving round, showing her off to family and friends as we had talked so much about it they wanted to see what all the fuss was about lol - they all loved it!
Unfortunately my Husband had to go back to work so I got it to myself and I must say I am more than happy. She (yes she lol) is a dream to drive. Very smooth, which I was worried about as it's the ETG but no need to have worried as in my opinion it changes smoothly. I have driven an automatic focus for 11 years which was a full automatic but the semi auto gearbox seems no different :)

It feels like I have a lot to learn with regards to where everything is on the touchscreen but I'm sure that will come with time.

I have tried to load a picture straight from my phone but it's telling me its not a jpeg its a png? Any ideas what I need to do? Can I upload a pic straight from my phone gallery?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nice ;)

·
Registered
472 Posts
GoZo said:
Finally our day to collect has arrived and shes a beaut! Pearlescent white 82 puretec, stop and start ETG, black airbumps with panoramic sunroof.

We collected at 11am and I have been driving round, showing her off to family and friends as we had talked so much about it they wanted to see what all the fuss was about lol - they all loved it!
Unfortunately my Husband had to go back to work so I got it to myself and I must say I am more than happy. She (yes she lol) is a dream to drive. Very smooth, which I was worried about as it's the ETG but no need to have worried as in my opinion it changes smoothly. I have driven an automatic focus for 11 years which was a full automatic but the semi auto gearbox seems no different :)

It feels like I have a lot to learn with regards to where everything is on the touchscreen but I'm sure that will come with time.

I have tried to load a picture straight from my phone but it's telling me its not a jpeg its a png? Any ideas what I need to do? Can I upload a pic straight from my phone gallery?
Hi and welcome to the cactii garden. As far as your png pic all I can say is change its format to jpeg job done. Transfer to usb, upload to touchscreen. Sit down with the manual and have a gander through, anything not obvious just ask on here, we don't normally bite. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks cactusjack, I managed to get the picture on after my post (pic under first post) as I figured out that it changed from a jpeg to a png because I had cropped it. Cheers x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts