Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
You my man, have class! Kids know nothing these days.

You do need the imperial march music though, just to get the full effect.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Remind me please how to change the start-up screen. Could be good to wind up the missus with bogus and clearly stupid warning message :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ha ha brilliant. My Mrs thinks ours looks like Iron Man so had to do what you did. but with a Black Iron Man with red bits :)

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Vacuman said:
Remind me please how to change the start-up screen. Could be good to wind up the missus with bogus and clearly stupid warning message :lol:
Insert a USB stick with your images. Select 'Media', then the secondary screen (red tab), press the photo icon. You can select your image from there. Let us know how the wind up goes...

·
Registered
57 Posts
all you ladies out there, why not try loading a picture of your husbands mother in law. but check that his hearts strong enough first :lol:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ok, so I tried loading a picture. I followed the instructions posted by sap. I can see the picture, I select it as home screen, but then what? I was expecting it to show up next time I turned on the ignition, like the start up screen on my Tom Tom. But nothing. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
24 Posts
The2ems said:
Ok, so I tried loading a picture. I followed the instructions posted by sap. I can see the picture, I select it as home screen, but then what? I was expecting it to show up next time I turned on the ignition, like the start up screen on my Tom Tom. But nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Mine only shows after the Citroen splash screen. If the tablet boots up quickly it doesn't show, on mine anyway.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Been looking to upload just like music in jukebox but can't figure it out. Or maybe you can't, do you leave the usb stick in all the time?. Mines Cactus Jack (the villian) 1979 western comedy, it was the 1st thing I thought of after ordering 'jack'. So back to the question can you or can't you 'upload'. :?: :D

Attachments

·
Registered
472 Posts
Yeehaa!!! Its done it, went out this morning and my 'Cactus Jack' came up with NO usb so it must've uploaded into memory automatically. :D ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is brilliant!! The misses just got her Cactus today. Now the question is if I change the startup screen just to wind her up, can it be put back to normal as not to affect any warranty?
Thanks.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts