Pimped start up screen :)

27K views 41 replies 17 participants last post by  belgam20 
#1 ·
I am almost half a century on this planet...kids think I should be locked up :D

See less See more
1 1
#6 ·
Vacuman said:
Remind me please how to change the start-up screen. Could be good to wind up the missus with bogus and clearly stupid warning message :lol:
Insert a USB stick with your images. Select 'Media', then the secondary screen (red tab), press the photo icon. You can select your image from there. Let us know how the wind up goes...

#8 ·
Ok, so I tried loading a picture. I followed the instructions posted by sap. I can see the picture, I select it as home screen, but then what? I was expecting it to show up next time I turned on the ignition, like the start up screen on my Tom Tom. But nothing. What am I doing wrong?

#9 ·
The2ems said:
Ok, so I tried loading a picture. I followed the instructions posted by sap. I can see the picture, I select it as home screen, but then what? I was expecting it to show up next time I turned on the ignition, like the start up screen on my Tom Tom. But nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Mine only shows after the Citroen splash screen. If the tablet boots up quickly it doesn't show, on mine anyway.

#10 ·
Been looking to upload just like music in jukebox but can't figure it out. Or maybe you can't, do you leave the usb stick in all the time?. Mines Cactus Jack (the villian) 1979 western comedy, it was the 1st thing I thought of after ordering 'jack'. So back to the question can you or can't you 'upload'. :?: :D

Attachments

#21 ·
wa1115 said:
This is brilliant!! The misses just got her Cactus today. Now the question is if I change the startup screen just to wind her up, can it be put back to normal as not to affect any warranty?
Thanks.
Wont affect your warranty, all you are doing is putting pics on and selecting one to use as your start up screen. Just the same as your pc or laptop. ;) :lol:

#23 ·
Wont affect your warranty, all you are doing is putting pics on and selecting one to use as your start up screen. Just the same as your pc or laptop. ;) :lol:[/quote]

Cheers I'm all over this haha, can I change it back to the original screen once she has gone mental at me then?
Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.