Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner

Plastic trim under rear lights

4K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Cactus4us 
#1 ·
Hello,

Hopefully someone can help me, had abit of a nightmare this morning in a rush reversed out and hit my fence :lol: , small scuff which probably can be polished out but part of the plastic trim under the rear light has popped out and can't seem to put it back in any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

#4 ·
Definitely looks like it should pop back in. But apart from googling, I don't know how to go about it :(

#6 ·
Not directly relevant but this vid demonstrates how to fit the side panels. Can't imagine the method is going to be much different?

Perhaps realigning the panel, piece of thin plywood/ thick scrap card and a gently tap with a hammer or non maring mallet.

That said...

I can't work out if image 21 is front or rear bumps which ever it looks like it's on clips...

http://www.motorionline.com/foto/citroen-c4-cactus-airbump/21/

#7 ·
It's just occurred to me that Citroën advocates changing bumps to a different colour, therefore they would have to be removed and replaced! Perhaps you will have to pull off the bump and check the fixings before being able to put it back correctly ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.