Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Interest of those awaiting a build start date.

I ordered my yellow 110 flair with sunroof & Habana extras on 19th August.

Received today 18th September notification of production/build start date of 19th October.

I have asked for an estimate of delivery date, none given yet but will be checking next week.

Seems to be a month between each step for me.

I hope this is of use to those awaiting updates.

Steve

·
Registered
725 Posts
My dealer told me that they build each model in batches. Like a month on the Touch, a month on the Feel, then a month on the Flair. Don't know if that is true, but it would explain why some people are waiting longer than others.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That tally's with my dealer who said that there would be a production run of Flairs in October.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Tallys with me aswell, production october for november delivery

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
19th Aug for my Flair

G

·
I ordered a Flair 110 on 9th August, and have just got a provisional delivery date of week commencing 9th November

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ordered our black flair early September - so that also tallys for a build of flairs in October for November delivery. Happy with that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well I'm gutted - the dealer contacted me earlier and told me he could get his hands on a black flair, red mirrors, red trim on back and black alloys - my favourite colour scheme on the Cactus.
The Wife however...says she hates the black alloys and wants silver alloys only. The car will mainly be driven by her so what can you do?

Bloody fed up though - back to waiting for November. :x

·
Registered
130 Posts
;) Happy wife, happy life

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And so the saga begins, an update from my original post, lets see if this goes on longer than Game of Thongs, sorry.... Thrones!

19th August - ordered

18th Sept. notified of build start date of 19th October.

24th Sept. notified of revised build start date now 06th of November.

Estimated delivery date 30th November.

Once built ......17 days to get it to the UK and 4 more to get it to the dealer.

Place your best please, place your bets ............. Will my yellow cactus have a Red Nose and Antlers???

Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts