Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 Months old today (bit late posting) Had to wait for the white wing mirrors as it arrived with black ones instead, but they are finally on and the car is finished :D
I've had no major issues so far, other than boot button on the key fob not working, but i think that is a key fault rather than a car fault, Very happy with it :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
You have to hold the boot button down for it to unlock a short press won't do it.

Nice car ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Must admit nor did I, took it back to the dealer and they showed me. Lol

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi there, I've also bought a purple cactus with white bits. I personally wanted a black one but was overruled by the boss ( my wife ) . her favourite colour is purple and like most men I do as I'm told for a quiet life, ha, ha.

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol I didn't tell my wife that they did a purple one for that exact reason!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was lucky and got what I wanted as my wife only wanted it in black.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
So there is a boot button on key fob I tried it when I test drove the car but it just flashed the lights and the sales women said it was not a boot unlock but so the car can show were it is in car park

·
Registered
185 Posts
Press and hold the boot unlock button andit will unlock the boot only, you still gave to open it as normal though.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
JohnC said:
Press and hold the boot unlock button andit will unlock the boot only, you still gave to open it as normal though.
Thank you - so the same as my Mazda it pops the boot a little

I did think that's what it was but when I held it the lights only flashed on the test drive car - did I not hold it long enough

·
Registered
185 Posts
The boot doesn't pop open at all you still have to use the button above the number plate.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Still amazes me how little the sale people know about the products they try to sell. Back in Jan one of the sales team told me they didn't really know what came as standard and what was extra. It seems little has changed if they can't even get to grips with the key operations, shocking. :shock:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
cactusjack said:
Still amazes me how little the sale people know about the products they try to sell. Back in Jan one of the sales team told me they didn't really know what came as standard and what was extra. It seems little has changed if they can't even get to grips with the key operations, shocking. :shock:
Well that's not all they also told me the flair model did not come with the option of black wheels :shock:

·
Registered
472 Posts
The brochure actually says they are a no cost option. I was told the Flair came with the panoramic as standard, I realised a few days later it was a cost option so managed to change the order just in time. Same goes for the full size spare wheel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.