Citroen C4 Cactus Crossover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took dleivery of my Cactus last week. Been trying to preset radio stations and it freezes, disabling the radio completely qith non-responsive button.

Anyone else had this issue and, if so, what's the solution?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought my Cactus on 1st April 2014 and have had many problems, including with the radio/media. I could not get my ipod/ipad or iphone to work at all and after a long time and some discussion between Citroen and the Italian manufacturer of the part, it was eventually replaced. Not sure which bits though now all ipod etc works. However, while this was going on a part from one of the other cars was put in so that I could use it. This then enabled the scrolling text on the screen to actually scroll which had not been happening. When the new part was put in this scrolling stopped. I have been told that it is due to the 'model of radio in my car' - an answer which I feel fobbed me off. Still determined to get a proper answer from Citroen. Would be interested if anyone else has had a problem with the scrolling text.

·
Registered
266 Posts
There is an option in one of the menus to enable the scrolling text... The default setting is not to scroll.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts